emergency post

by - 2/27/2015 06:44:00 pm

Guys, I messed up. I deleted photos on my Google+ account which was connected to this blog. BUT I only deleted photos that my blog was not currently using, and POOF. They were all gone!

And so I had to replace every single image on my blog (including all posts). Luckily I'm a new blogger and didn't have too much to replace.

Please tell me if any of the images on my blog are not working properly! They will usually show up as big grey circle with a white minus sign in the middle.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh no! I'm so sorry. I had a friend who did this a while ago, but she never found out how to get them back, so I have no idea what to do in that situation. I hope it never happens again.
    Google should put more safety features up. I got rid of all the content in my blog comments a while ago and it was only with a lot of playing around that I got them back. But then it was only by chance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky I didn't have many posts :) and Google should definitely do that! And also make an option where you can have your Blogger and Google+ accounts seperate.

      Delete
  2. Oh, that's a bummer :( I hate when things like that happen. All the pictures appear to be working now for me!

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay, thanks for letting me know!

      No problem, I love reading your blog :)

      Delete

Make sure you want to publish your comment! The delete option isn't working for some reason--will be fixed soon.