a writing project for you

by - 3/19/2015 04:05:00 pm

Hi, there! I had a little idea for a writing project that you could be a part of. It's along the lines of a collaborative blog anyone can join.

The excitement is real.

I remember being a part of one many, many years ago. It was great fun; it kept me thinking, reading, writing and blogging. Unfortunately, it died down (boooo).

It would be a blog, not run by me but run by everyone who contributes, about writing. What sort of writing, you ask? I'm thinking short stories, long stories, poems, poetic pieces, and other things of that ilk.  Anyone can join and write freely and I think it would be a nice place where people that like writing can gather. Members would have the freedom to post whenever and receive feedback from followers and other members.

Let me know if it seems like a good idea, or if you'd be willing to join! If not...well, you'll save me the trouble of making a blog, at least. ;)

You May Also Like

14 comments

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun, Jo! I think I would be interested, it would be so fun to have a 'writing center' of sorts. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know :) we'll see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Sounds cool :) I'd be interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great, thanks! I'll have to see where this goes...

      Delete
  3. Hmm, this sounds pretty awesome :) I'd definitely be interested in it too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so awesome, I wish I had time to do this, but sadly I don't with exams coming up. :(

    Love your blog <3

    pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun, although I don't think being part of another blog would be conducive to the two I'm already working on. I'd love to see it, though, and depending on what you'd do it might be fun to do some guest posting. Have fun working on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! It's still just an idea for now :)

      Delete
  6. I don't know of I'd have the time to contribute, as I have a lot of other commitments and am extremely busy (ugh). But I would definately love to read something like that! Great idea Jo!

    ~Cindy @ Open Your Eyes And See www.blindeyesoftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, I'll have to see if I should go through with this idea :)

      Delete

Make sure you want to publish your comment! The delete option isn't working for some reason--will be fixed soon.