april fools + announcement

by - 4/01/2015 06:49:00 am

Just wanted to wish you all a jolly April Fools!

I think I'll do a prank at school, nothing big because my school won't like that, maybe just a friends-only one. It's been a while since my dark side been roused. >:)

It's certainly more interesting than just going around pinching everyone and saying, "a pinch and a punch for the first day of the month" or doing two-line jokes.

The last prank I did was pretty small. I just put tape under everyone's mouses before they used their computers. Boo.

Anyway, announcement. I've been looking at a couple of other blogs and I noticed they all did one thing: vlogs. So I started to make my own vlogs, from everything to out-loud reviews and tutorials and me sharing my opinions on stuff. I know, I'm pretty darn original. ;)

I've started YouTube channel, it's only got one video so far because I'm still editing the other ones. Click here to see it.

Don't forget to like, favourite, comment and subscribe (LFCS, four-letter process of YouTube love), and show all your support! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, and make sure you check out that video link!


—me, aka jo

You May Also Like

12 comments

  1. THAT LINK THOUGH I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA. You got me. You totally did. Hilarious. Oh maaan. I should have expected it. BUT I DIDN'T. What even. Haaaaaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it was a lame stunt, glad I got you :')

      Delete
  3. Vlogs are an awesome idea :) THEN I CLICK ON THE LINK xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one. I totally fell for it lol. I should have known, well played Jo, well played.

    ReplyDelete
  5. April's Fool's Day is fun 8-D Ill have to check out your video

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! I completely utterly fell for it! I thought ooh id like to see that! Then I saw/found the video and thought it's some kind of mistake. So I went back and reclicked it. Still the same thing! I went onto the channel to see some other of 'your' videos and nothing. Then I looked at the date and the comments and thought ' oh my god I've been pranked!' Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA this made my day :') I'm honestly so sorry. It's an internet thing called rickrolling, sending video links that lead to Never Gonna Give You Up. Not very original of me, but its quite funny to watch people fall for it >:)

      Delete

Make sure you want to publish your comment! The delete option isn't working for some reason--will be fixed soon.