liebster (sounds like a rap artist name) award

by - 5/15/2015 05:48:00 pm

I was nominated a while ago by BNS from A Bit of This and That for the Liebster Award! NOW HERE COMES THE DILEMNA: Alyssa from The Devil Orders Takeout also tagged me. So I was left with 29 questions to answer. Thus, I mixed the questions up a bit. Thank you, BNS and Alyssa!


Here are the rules:
• Use the picture above in your post
• Thank the person who nominated you
• Answer their 7 questions
• Nominate 3 people, and give them 11 new questions (wait, what happened to 11?).


What First World problem would you solve?
When you don't heat microwave popcorn enough and it's mostly just:

via

You have the magical power to create any one drink you want. ANY. Which drink?
Water! Okay, so it sounds lame, but imagine if your power meant that you could supply endless amounts of water. NO ONE WOULD EVER BE THIRSTY.


Best life hack you've learned?
39
29

Which tribute in the 75th Hunger Games would you sponsor and why?

Katniss! A lot of my favourite characters are the main protagonists; this is uncommon, though. Take Harry Potter, for example. People like Hermoine, Fred and George, Severus, Lupin, anyone besides Harry. But Harry's my favourite character, and so is Katniss. I'd sponsor a survivor, someone who's street smart.

Weapon of choice?
HECK. YEAH.

Describe your ideal pet dragon.
Thought I'd say Toothless? How about something more vicious?

Like a Hungarian Horntail...
...or this dragon from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

Are you a part of any fandoms?
Pssst. There is a secret page on my blog dedicated to all my fandoms. But you'll have to find it first. ;) (Hint: the link is visible from the homepage.)

Do you like to visit other people's blogs and comment? Why or why not?
Absolutely! That's half the fun of blogging: being a part of the blogosphere. I love commenting on enjoyable posts, posts about shared interests or thoughtful posts.

What is your favorite season?
Autumn...because warm colours and cool weather and LEAAAAVESSS.

Do you blog for a specific reason?
I suppose you could say that. I blog because, well, it's fun. And whenever things get crappy in the real world, there's always the comfort of the blogging world to return to.


I think I broke a few rules (oops). ANYWHO, I nominate the following three people ('twas hard to pick people I hadn't picked in the past and people who I knew had already been nominated):


Here are your 11 questions:
What career would you like to pursue?
Books or movies?
What philosophy do you live by?
Messy or organised?
What is the thing you most strongly believe in?
What is your favourite quality in a person and why?
Some blog posts that you've been loving recently?
Are you more practical or more creative?
What is your blog purpose?
What makes you happy?
(And the most serious question of all...)
Would you rather be a firebender, earthbender, waterbender, airbender?

Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. I love Autumn (but Winter is the best). Also, I totally agree- why go for Toothless when you could have a Hungarian Horntail?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Winter's my second favourite. :D and yes! Exactly. :)

      Delete
  2. great article, loved the answers and pictures

    - www.angelavissers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a minute your choice of weapon was Yoda xD
    Hungarian Horntail interesting choice! :D (I'd have picked Nightfury xD)
    Water thing - Awesome! :D
    I wish I could fold shirt like that xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yoda would be a better weapon XD
      Nightfuries would be awesome. They could slaughter people with their purple fire (and with their cuteness)!
      Thanks. :) It took me ages to learn how!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. It was :) thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  5. Awesome answers, awesome questions, awesome post, awesome blog - THERE'S JUST TOO MUCH AWESOME!

    I SERIOUSLY fell in love with your answers, although I would probably pick Toothless!

    Anyhow, keep up the awesomeness!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME OVERLOAD. Your comment is awesome. :D thank you so much!

      Delete
  6. Autumn's okay...(Since even though it's not my real name...it's my name on the blogosphere), but my favorite would have to be summer. And now I'm wondering when I started blogging why I didn't call myself summer... Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer Raelin sounds nice! I don't like summer in my country, the temp can go up to 40 degrees Celsius. :')

      Delete
  7. THE POPCORN THING HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY OMG

    And awww thanks for nominating me! I just saw this post (I'm such a dork omg) but I'll get right on it! ^^

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YOU CAN RELATE

      That's okay! Glad you're doing it. :)

      Delete
  8. Thank you for nominating me jo! I really liked your answers- the life hack gif just mind boggled me for a good 5 minutes.And omg, hello there Avatar Korra xD
    I think I'm going to really enjoy answering these questions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Yeah, inow I fold all my shirts like that. My drawer space has doubled. :') You recognised the show! I'm so happy. :D

      That's good to hear, thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  9. Alyssa nominated me too! It's nice to discover your blog and find out these things about you. Thanks for sharing! https://weavingwaveswords.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet! Yeah, it's the funnof blogging! I'll have to check out your blog after I come back from school :)

      Delete

Make sure you want to publish your comment! The delete option isn't working for some reason--will be fixed soon.